Massachusetts Wrongful Death And Severe Injury Claims
With more than 75 years of continuous operation, the Springfield law firm of Ross & Ross, P.C., has helped many western Massachusetts families with the legal and financial aspects of recovering from fatal, disabling or serious injuries. If you need advice about your alternatives in a personal injury or wrongful death claim, please contact one of our experienced trial lawyers to schedule a free evaluation of your case.
In Massachusetts, wrongful death litigation, medical expenses, loss of income, the victim’s conscious pain and suffering, and the loss of the victim’s love and affection to the family are all damages that may be recovered. Our extensive experience with complex damages claims in auto accidents and construction site litigation can give you an advantage in the preparation and documentation of your wrongful death claim. Moreover, our experience with Massachusetts probate law can also help ensure that any settlement of your family’s claims will not present unintended complications for the administration of the victim’s estate or for the interests of the heirs.
For personal injury claims involving such disabling or permanent injuries as traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord damage, paralysis, extensive burns, electrocution or traumatic amputation, we will present proof of the nature and extent of your physical injuries. Please note that even in serious injury cases, a defendant will often dispute the recovery time, loss of capacity or need for rehabilitative services. As such, we retain medical, vocational and rehabilitation experts to present clear evidence of the need for future treatment and assistance.
Our experience with serious injury claims can help you recover the amount you need after the following types of accidents:
- Auto or motorcycle accidents
- Semitruck accidents
- Workplace or construction accidents
- Fire, explosion or electrocution
- Scarring or disfigurement resulting from an accident or the ensuing surgery
If your injuries were suffered in the course of your employment, we can coordinate your application for workers’ compensation or disability benefits with the civil litigation case designed to recover personal injury damages.
Our Compassionate Attorneys Can Help You Through These Difficult Times
To consult with an experienced attorney about your right to collect damages for severe injuries or wrongful death in western Massachusetts, please contact an experienced trial attorney at the AV-rated* firm of Ross & Ross, P.C., in Springfield.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.