Massachusetts Real Estate Closing Services
With more than 75 years of experience advising buyers and sellers of real property in western Massachusetts, the AV-rated* law firm of Ross & Ross, P.C., can help protect your interests at every stage of a real estate transaction, from negotiation of the purchase and sale agreement to making sure that all parties have fulfilled their commitments at a real estate closing. To learn how you can benefit from the advice of an experienced real estate attorney, please contact Ross & Ross, P.C., in Springfield.
The sooner you involve a lawyer in your real estate transaction, the better you will be able to protect yourself from such difficulties as another party’s inability to find mortgage financing or deliver a clean title. We will help you define the conditions and contingencies in the purchase agreement that clearly specify who’s to do what by when. We can also protect your right to recover earnest money, deposits, inspection or repair fees and other expenses in the event the deal falls through prior to closing.
We represent buyers and sellers of both residential and commercial real estate. The scope of our engagement can vary according to your needs and can cover any of the following:
- Negotiation of the purchase price
- Definition of timelines, contingencies, escape clauses and penalties
- Title search, removal of old liens and opinion letters
- Transfer of escrow accounts
- Appraisals and inspections
- Review of mortgage terms
- Documentation of land contract terms or “sale by owner” agreements
- Drafting deeds, powers of attorney and signature affidavits as necessary
- Making sure of each party’s satisfactory performance at a real estate closing
Ross & Ross, P.C., has a proud tradition of client service in real estate litigation. We can work toward finding a cost-effective solution to any real estate dispute, ranging from specific performance of a purchase agreement to actions to quiet title or define easements and access rights.
Call Us Or Email Us For More Information
For additional information about our ability to help you achieve your goals and protect your interests in any residential or commercial real estate closing or transaction, please contact a skilled and experienced real estate attorney at Ross & Ross, P.C., in Springfield.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.