Massachusetts Liability, Auto And Homeowner Insurance Defense
The insurance defense attorneys at Ross & Ross, P.C., an AV-rated* law firm in Springfield, represent insurers in the evaluation and resolution of claims throughout western Massachusetts. If your company needs litigation counsel in defense of claims under a wide variety of insurance policies, please contact one of our lawyers to learn more about the scope of our insurance defense practice and experience.
Equipped To Handle A Range Of Claims
Established in 1931, Ross & Ross, P.C., represents general liability insurers, auto carriers, fire and casualty companies, and other insurance companies in litigation matters throughout Springfield, Pittsfield, Chicopee, Worcester, and other western Massachusetts cities. Among the claims we can defend and resolve are those involving the following situations:
- Auto or motorcycle accidents
- Commercial vehicle and semitractor-trailer accidents
- Products liability claims
- Premises liability claims
- Negligent security claims
- Errors and omissions claims
- Construction defect and warranty claims
- Real estate title insurance claims
- Professional liability claims against physicians, attorneys, real estate brokers or other licensed professionals
- Property damage due to fire, wind, water, trespass or vandalism
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Disputes concerning the obligation to defend or indemnify under CGL insurance or any other liability policy
In addition to providing litigation defense when a claim dispute cannot otherwise be resolved, our lawyers represent insurers in subrogation claims against the at-fault party in negligence cases. We also represent self-insured corporations and entities such as major trucking companies and local transit authorities in motor vehicle accident litigation.
Get A Skilled Advocate In Your Corner. Contact Us.
Our approach to insurance defense emphasizes prompt resolution, careful scrutiny of damage claims, close communication with our client and accountability. For additional information about our ability to protect your interests effectively from initial assessment of the claim up through trial or appeal, please contact an insurance defense lawyer at Ross & Ross, P.C., in Springfield.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.