Experienced Aviation And Airplane Accident Attorneys Working On Your Behalf
Statistics tell us we are more likely to be hurt in an accident on the road than in a plane crash. You will even hear that it is more likely to be struck by lightning than to be in an aviation accident. That may be true, but there is another unmistakable truth. If you or someone you love was in an airplane accident, the aftermath can be devastating.
According to the National Transportation Safety Board, most aviation accidents are not on commercial flights. Over 90 percent of flight-related fatalities are due to crashes of small, noncommercial airplanes. About five small planes crash every day, and there almost 500 aviation-related deaths each year. If you or a family member was hurt (or someone died) in an aviation or airplane crash in Massachusetts, call Ross & Ross, P.C., for help recovering your damages.
We Can Help You Prove Liability
Our skilled, experienced aviation and airplane accident attorneys can help build your case. We can help collect evidence and check flight and maintenance records. That information will help you achieve the best results possible. Our lawyers will work with you to reach a favorable settlement or judgement.
There are several possible things that make cause liability, including:
- Air traffic controller errors.
- Defective/faulty equipment.
- FAA regulation violations.
- Malfunctions in the airplane’s equipment.
- Negligence (small airplanes are less likely to be well maintained; small airports might not have the proper staffing, equipment or their runways might not be maintained properly).
- Pilot errors (lost control in flight or unfamiliar with airport’s terrain).
- Small plane pilots are not usually professionals.
- Technical errors.
Counsel To Help You Recover From Your Injuries
We have helped clients get compensation after a variety of accidents, including:
- Charter/corporate airplanes
- Commercial airlines
- Hot air balloons
- Small aircraft
Springfield Aviation and Airplane Accident Lawyers Supporting Your Rights
If you are struggling to recover or someone you care about died after an aviation or airplane accident in Massachusetts, call Ross & Ross, P.C.. We will begin building your case when you email us or call 413-241-7462.