Massachusetts Attorneys For Pedestrian Accident Victims
The AV-rated* law firm of Ross & Ross, P.C., is well known for its commitment to accident victims and its determination to help them recover. For generations, attorneys at our Springfield law firm have offered personalized, experienced and reputable legal services in serious car accident cases involving pedestrian injuries. Contact our law firm for a free consultation with a skilled personal injury attorney.
When joggers, bicyclists, walkers and other pedestrians are hit by a car or truck, it is almost inevitable that the crash will result in severe or disabling injuries to the crash victim. A combination of factors, such as the force of the vehicle against the unprotected limbs of the pedestrian, can cause the pedestrian to suffer immediate, life-altering damage such as:
- Head or brain damage (traumatic brain injury)
- Spinal cord injury
- Amputation due to legs getting pinned
- Internal injuries
- Fatal injuries
At the Springfield law firm of Ross & Ross, P.C., our attorneys have sincere compassion for clients dealing with the aftermath of a tragic accident. Whether our client was involved in a bike crash or a pedestrian accident, we investigate the accident and determine what legal remedies are available.
While our attorneys recognize that we cannot take away the pain our clients are enduring or the catastrophic injuries they are faced with, we can pursue compensation against liable parties.
- Drunk driving accidents: When pedestrians are hit by a drunk driver, we pursue negligence claims as well as dram shop liability claims if an establishment over-served liquor to the drunk driver.
- Hit and run accidents: Frequently, pedestrians are struck by drivers who flee the scene. We pursue compensation through uninsured motorist claims.
- Other negligence accidents: Whether the accident involved a reckless driver who drove up on the sidewalk, an inattentive driver who failed to yield at a crosswalk, or a careless driver who failed to watch for children in the road, our attorneys have the experience to pursue claims for such negligence.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a pedestrian accident or bicycle accident in western Massachusetts, please contact our Springfield law firm and learn why our lawyers have been trusted since 1931.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.